BridgingLife is now scheduling dates for our new presentation based on the best-selling book “Preparing for a Better End” by Dan Morhaim, M.D.
The presentation is a 19-minute video, followed by discussions of various topics in the book. All attendees will receive a free copy of the book.
Timely topics covered in the book include:
• How to select the best care for yourself and others
• What to expect from palliative and hospice care
• How to obtain medical orders for life-sustaining treatment (MOLST/POLST)
• How to deal with dementia
• How to cope with pain at the end of life
• How organ donation and body disposition work
• How to communicate needs to lawyers, physicians and family members
To learn more, or to schedule an in-person or virtual presentation for your community group, call BridgingLife at 410-871-8000.