“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. For those who love with their heart and soul there is no separation!” —Rumi
We know that losing a loved one is difficult. Keep these things in mind as you navigate this new normal:
• Keep memories alive by making a scrapbook of photos of the life you shared with your loved one.
• Recall the good times you shared together.
• Spend time with positive people.
• Embrace moments of joy.
• In time, you may find yourself ready for new interests.
• Always remember that moving on with your life does not mean you are forgetting your loved one.
• It is okay to take time for yourself, to experience life again and not be as afraid of the future.
• One day you will smile and laugh again.
• Lean into your faith or the places you find strength.